About PCS Human Resources
Your Choice, Your Future, Our Priority
PCS is a learning community that is committed to the success of students and staff. We are a public charter school district with campuses located in Bell and Williamson counties.
Priority Charter Schools is a place where employees find purpose, do worthwhile work, and make a difference every day.
We provide the following to ensure our teachers achieve success:
- On average, small class sizes (PK-12)
- Ongoing quality professional development to include support of a blended learning instruction model and college preparatory programs.
- Collaborative experiences among our staff through Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
- Access to a variety of resources
- Leadership willing to serve and support employees
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Benefits Structure (full time staff qualify for the district’s insurance program which includes Scott and White or Aetna programs. The district pays $530.16 of the cost of the health insurance and 100% of basic employee dental plan).
- Small community environment with family-like atmosphere.
In Priority Charter Schools, we recognize the importance of serving others, celebrating success, and preparing our students for life.
Ready to apply for a job? See our employment opportunities!
Priority Charter Schools is looking for those who are passionate about making a difference. Please visit our Employment Opportunity page for complete details on how to join our family of educators.
For questions or support, please contact our Human Resources department at:
254.206.3081 or email@example.com